Volunteers---Taking Spirits Higher
Blue Hill Memorial Hospital is currently recruiting for volunteers to work in multiple departments within the organization. We have immediate needs for patient greeters and in the Human Resources office. If you are looking to fill your time giving back to your community, please take a moment to complete and return our Volunteer Application!______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Volunteers are a vital part of daily life at Blue Hill Memorial Hospital. Every time a volunteer steps through our doors, he or she makes a difference by donating time, energy and talents to the Hospital and the patients we serve. We are grateful for all they do and for their willingness to lend a hand!
The opportunities are rewarding, enjoyable and a great way to meet new people. Strong bonds are often formed between volunteers, patients and staff and many of our volunteers have formed lasting friendships that have enriched their lives.
Volunteer opportunities at Blue Hill Memorial Hospital – for both adults and students are available throughout the Hospital. We make every effort to provide our volunteers with meaningful assignments. Examples of the various opportunities available include:
- Patient Greeters (welcome and direct patients and visitors)
- Ambulatory Surgical Unit (escort patients, answer phones, run errands)
- Cafeteria (serve food, act as cashier)
- Community Relations (help with mailings, special events)
- Health Information Management (filing, chart assembly and delivery)
- Human Resources (collate packets, photocopying, filing)
- Patient Care (collate packets, patient activities)
- Rehabilitation (filing, photocopying, answer phones, run errands)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Blue Hill Memorial Hospital or learning more about our programs, please contact our Human Resources Department at 374-3453. We would love to have you on our team!